A bit about us…
Maschine Adventure Motorbike Tours and Rider Training Australia
Maschine is an Australian based off-road adventure motorcycle tour and training provider that specialises in premium motorcycle adventure rides and off-road rider training in Australia and overseas. We provide both large and small adventure tours, along with private customised tours for clients. And we’ve been doing it since 2011.
In fact riding bikes off-road has been our life since we were little tackers. We love showing people incredible parts of the country they never knew existed, even if they are in their own backyard.
Our experience is comprehensive, our passion is strong and our results speak for themselves.
We offer a variety of motorcycle adventure riding tours:
- Large scale Australian adventure riding tours
- Small group motorcycle riding tours both in Australia and internationally
- Private bespoke adventure riding tours
- Group adventure rider training courses
- Private one-on-one adventure rider training
- GPS training for motorcycle riders
- Motorcycle rider experience days
Our tour locations within Australia vary each year so we are discovering different parts of the country each time, thus providing our valued customers with the best adventure riding experience they can find. You think of a place somewhere in the country and it’s likely we’ve been there on a ride.
Some of the locations have recently ridden include Broome and The Kimberley in Western Australia. In the Northern Territory we’ve ridden from:
- Darwin through Kakadu National Park and Arnhem Land
- The Tanami Track
- Kings Canyon in the West MacDonnell Ranges including attending the Finke Desert Race in Alice Springs.
On the east coast of Australia, we’ve pretty much covered it all! In Queensland we’ve been right up the top in the Gulf of Carpentaria and across to Cairns, during the trip following the Savannah Way from Darwin to Cairns. And in the central desert country of the iconic outback towns like Birdsville on the edge of the Simpson Desert.
Outback Adventure Rides
Our outback trips have been wide and varied. Here’s a sample of what we’ve done so far:
- Burke & Wills Expedition – covering the exact route that they did from Melbourne to The Gulf of Carpentaria
- Alice Springs to Broome via the Kimberley. Including stops at the Bungle Bungles, El Questro, Gibb River Road
- Darwin to Cairns across the Savannah Way
- The Flinders Ranges & Lake Eyre in South Australia
New South Wales
Our favourites in New South Wales include:
- Port Macquarie and the north coast of NSW
- The Watagans
- Barrington Tops
- Broken Hill & Bourke
- Stockton Beach
- Blue Mountains
- South Coast NSW in Batemans Bay & Nowra
- right down into the NSW High Country at Jindabyne
Into Victoria, we have covered:
- the world famous Victorian High Country in the iconic locations of
- Mount Buller
- Strathbogie Ranges
- Alpine National Park
- The Lerderderg and Wombat Forests in the Macedon Ranges north west of Melbourne
- The Grampians National Park and
- Great Ocean Road in the Otway National Park
We are the leader in off-road adventure rider training courses providing not only beginner and advanced courses, but specialist rider training including sand riding masterclass and cornering skills masterclass. Women’s only rider training is also provided and our unique four day Adventure Riding Academy school.
Our specialist event management skills involve managing large groups of people touring throughout Australia and the globe. Our signature events cater up to one hundred hundred riders. Accommodation ranges from camping under the stars in far flung reaches of the Australian outback to luxury beachside resorts.
We have thought of everything to support you during your ride. Our crew extends to providing first aid and mechanical support along with luggage transport and catering.
We take care of all the headaches, so all you need to do is enjoy the ride!